Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for free tips and techniques on all aspects of communication. We never share your details with anyone
- charlotte on I am the subject….trust me. Or when to use ‘I’ ‘me’ and ‘myself’!
- Tim Soden on I am the subject….trust me. Or when to use ‘I’ ‘me’ and ‘myself’!
- charlotte on Tips for building lasting relationships
- Catherine Poole on Tips for building lasting relationships
- charlotte on Not another Death by PowerPoint
Category Archives: Communications
One thing that surprises me when reading and indeed in conversation are the number of people who use ‘me’ when they mean ‘I’ and vice versa. I am surprised because we never get it wrong when we are talking of … Continue reading